MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I can't get over this board and what happens here

kaseyb (Supermom!)

I don't get to come here as often as I'd like to, but I have to say that every time I've come God has touched my heart through the spirit of love, tenderness and honesty here.

This place is so peaceful while so often you see other boards ridden with trolls and people being nasty. Darlene, we all owe a lot to your kindness in managing this board and to the people who take time out of their day to moderate the forums. Some mighty fervent prayers must move towards Heaven for the people here because I've not found a single other board like this one. I really appreciate each person whose post I've read in multiple threads - I just pray God watches over your families and strengthens you through every challenge in the days ahead. I am very confident He is going to see us all through....in part because His presence is felt so often here. I hope that with whatever struggles each person is facing now....and some here are facing some very big challenges....I hope and pray each one of you gets a breather today....if even just for a short time....to stop doing whatever keeps you busy and just do something nice for yourself.

Guest Guest
Quote:
Mrs Survival has been around the block a time or two.

And THIS is the reason that Cat is the author of the "Who is MrsSurvival" link on the home page.

She has such a gift of taking what we feel so deep in our hearts and translating it into the written word in such a beautiful and thought provoking manner.

Archived