MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Slow, saggy Sunday

mommafitz

Morning everyone,Mommafitz,, know about the car problems,,mine started acting up on me a couple of days ago,, had me worried, I think the fuel pump is getting ready to go out on me.. so will be putting it in the shop and having a complete tune up, oil change and a new pump put on if needed...and Ijust hate having to do that now.. see normally all Ihad to do was buy the parts and dh would do the work,, no,,,, now I have to take it to a shop and have it done and pay outrageous labor costs.. unless I can talk my nephew (the one who isn't mad at me

Morning mommafitz and unikemom and everyone else! I'm taking a short break, making blackberry jelly today! But at least we have the truck with a/c and that's what we mostly use.

Back to work (or play, however you look at it!)

Kaye

Morning all. Feels like it's going to be another hot one here today. (why can't we only have fevers on cold days?) Kidlets are a little better today, they've gotten out of bed for a few anyway.

Went to a yard sale with Beth yesterday, and got a brand new (ok, the lady wore them once or twice) pair of Doc Martens (the boots)! Price tag inside them still said $89.95, reg $124.95! They are a really dark green, so dark that at the right angle in the right light, they look black or dark blue. I got them for....$10! I guess they were actually free for me since I didn't have any money, so Beth bought them for me, lol. I've always wanted Doc Martens, but can't afford them. Woo-hoo, what a great find for me!

Hello all! It's hot here - has been 100 degrees for the past few days, there's a forest fire several miles away from us but the smoke smell is bothering everyone in town, allergies are being badly affected. It's burning about 800 acres right now, thankfully no homes are in the path.

Our friends are here visiting from NC and we're having fun, eating too much but it's all good food and checking out the beautiful scenery! Hope all is well, just wanted to check in.

I noticed a post I did regarding the manual shows up as the poster being SisterKrister, don't know who that is.... I'm guessing it's one of the glitches, huh?

Take care!

Archived