MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wild Wednesday

mommafitz

Okay...it's not really wild.....I just wanted to get your attention! New cars lose so much of their value when you drive it off the lot it is unreal! There are some great used cars out there. Check for clean oil (but not too clean cuz they may have just changed it to cover up something) and if possible take it to a trusted mechanic to look it over before you buy it.

I hope everyone has a blessed day!!!!

mommafitz

DH is happy 'cause he finally got his truck painted. He does that stuff himself and even though it saves tons of money the stress he puts himself through is crazy.

Well, better go and check other posts a little bit before I have to get off here. I want to get a bunch of stuff done today before I go shopping.

I'll talk to y'all later,

Oh boy, Granny, I can't imagine air travel right now. I've always hated flying anyway, cause it's such a pain in the rear, but with everything going on now it would take a serious family emergency to get me up in the air.

didn't get a lot done yesterday. We ended up having to walk to the store and that just exhausted me. It's only about a mile and I used to do it all the time but yesterday for some reason it felt like 5. Today we have to walk up to the school to register oldest DD, not looking forward to that.

We ended up having hot dogs and home made mac and cheese last night. Last week I was CRAVING mac and cheese. Made a ton of it and ate leftovers for breakfast for 3 days. Last night, made mac and cheese, couldnt eat it. Sooo frustrating!

Mo7

i found out today that i am teh head cashier at work. and i got a 10 dollar bonus when the head office guy came in and inspected my tills and i was not over the limit. if we have more than 70 dollars in our tills any any time we have to drop the excess into the safe. i had only 3 dollars over. (they allow you to be over by no more than 10 dollars) so that was a nice surprise. i was able to buy eggs and mushrooms on my way home from work.

i was training someone new today. i dislike training new people, exept rory, he was so fast learning that i only had to tell him once. trish, our new girl, she seems to be doing ok. rory was teaching her. (i taught him good! lol)

i have an official title! not just cashier, but HEAD cashier! well, it is a small thing, but one that makes me proud, its like a half a promotion or something. lol

Quick replyin' tonight.

Couldn't get on last night, cuz the computer was buried. Yesterday was busy (as usual lately). Mom and Dad showed up at 9a and we packed up the kitchen (that I just UNPACKED!), so we could paint. They brought EVERYTHING and we painted til I had to go to work at 4. DBF said they didn't leave til about 7. They even put up curtains in the kitchen, bathroom, living room and dining room. Still have to paint one side of the kitchen ceiling cuz it needed alot of repair work and Dad used thin-set mud with paint mixed in, but the old color is still showing through. DBF spent the day fixing the bathroom sink (new faucet and drain pipes) and filling in places in the yard and driveway with 1 3/4 tons of screened top soil.

Today I started to put the kitchen back together (unpacking AGAIN), did laundry (had to take to the old house to hang on the line to dry-dryers not hooked up and don't have a line here yet), started working on getting the kitchen floor cleared of the old foam backing from the carpet we tore up good enough so that we can tile it (should only take a few MONTHS!).

Plan for tomarrow (my day OFF)....?????????????????????????

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.

Hugs and kisses.

Archived