MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hopefully Sunny Saturday

Spider

Morning everyone. The sun isn't up yet, so hopefully it will be sunny. Sorry I haven't been around for a while, I have been really busy again. I have an online class that started last week (three classes that have to be finished within 15 weeks), a class that will start on the 28th, DH is still receiving his treatments (doesn't think they are working though), and then the doctor changed my RA med to methotrexate (made me sick as a dog) and I ain't takin it again It's pretty bad when the cure is worse than the disease, right?

I try to lurk here while eating my breakfast every morning, sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't. I am soooo far behind in reading the forums. I'm sure I've missed a bunch, soooo

It'll be a busy day for us.

Big DD is moving into her college dorm today... well, *we're* moving her in. She'll fuss and fume and direct...

Good morning, Granny

You must have been posting while I was dawdling looking for these little yellow graemlins. We used to have possums but I haven't seen one now for several years. Suppose someone put them in a pot?

Hi all!

Nice ta meet you Spider.

Today is going to have to be a relaxing day for me. I went to bed with a headache and not feeling to hot.. woke up with a very painful sore throat a headache and I feel like my eyes are going to pop out. The only thing I plan on doing today is drinking alot of tea and being supervisor to the cleaning.

Maybe Ill try to have those porkchops again for dinner.LOL you know what they say.. third times a charm.

Have a good one all.

so today we went car shopping and we found a car. it is a 2000 dodge sirrus with 110k a 4 cylinder, white with a grey interior. wont show the kids stains much. lol it even comes with an alarm,and a remote starter. pretty cool! pat is really excited about it. lol (me too)

CLICKY!

Archived