MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Moaning Monday

mommafitz

Morning!

School starts today. I feel that will put a sense of normalcy back in our days, although the baby is sure going to miss brother and sisters during the day. I'm projecting that I will get exactly nothing done today LOL. But that will be OK, cause I won't have to share the baby love until 4 pm hehe.

Last night, in addition to the canner I bought, (I'd post the link but I'm using quick reply so can't make it short) I got the baby some pants for the winter, which completes everyone's winter wardrobe but mine, and I decided I'm just buying men's sweats. Maternity pants never fit me right so I'm just going to look like a big slug LOL. Oh I will also need long undies for DH, but those can wait a bit. So I'm very happy with my purchases this week.

Our neighbor's kids have lice. They are brand new students and are going to miss the first day of school The oldest one was SO excited, I'm sure she's really disappointed. They did come over, fairly late last night, to tell us so I could check the kids over. I thought that was really nice of them. When oldest DD got lice about 8 years ago, I found out by accident because her sitter didn't bother telling me. All the other kids in the complex are clean, though, so they aren't sure where their kids picked it up. Their youngest DD was over playing with my youngest DD so the ONE thing I will get done today is washing bedding/bleaching mattresses, just in case.

Dinner tonight is beef and gravy in the CP. Nice and easy. I need to make bread, too, will probably do that as soon as DH clears the kitchen from making his lunch and bfast.

Have a great Day!

Mo7

Snowmom, you're kitties are adorable! I miss having kitties around...my cats are 7 and 12 so all they do is eat and sleep and let me scratch them.... Oh well, off to get ready for work... Everyone have a nice day.

Stacy

a rough day. my feet hurt, so as soon as pat comes home i shall soak them. no use doing anyting of that sort while the baby is tearing the house apart. we are trying to eat all our parishibles before we go to edmonton. so no more taking meat out of the freezert unless we are gonn eat ALL of it. lol mostly veggies egg and milk and rice...stuff like that. yesterday we had spanish rice, and there is leftovers and there is still some cuban black bean soup left, as well as potato salad. we can make a garden salad with what is in the garden, that way the racoons will have nothing to eat while we are away.

yesterday i had to confront the neighbour about our garbage bin. for days i have been going over there, ringing the doorbell, and getting no answer. so finallly iwent over there with a note to put on the door saying that they have our bin, and we want it back. if we didnt get it back last night i would have gone over there and taken it back, minus thier garbage. i would have left it in a heap on their lawn because i am a b!*ch that way. lol but when i went over there with the note they were actually home so i didnt have to leave it. i said "you have my garbage bin, and i want it back please" they said "we only have out bin. it has a 3 on it." i said "you do not have bin #3 you have bin#12 I want my bin back" she went out back to check the number on the bin and she said "there is a 3 on the bin" so, i went over to the garbage drop off, and grabbed a bin from there that has a 3 on it, and i asked them, "if you bin sais 3, whose is this, and where is mine?" she said "ours sais 3 on the lid." i was so mad, and i told her that all that means is that you have your lid, give me my bin. so she went back and sure enough, it was as i said, they had my bin, with my #12 on it. and she didnt even say sorry when she handed it back. good thing they kept thier trash, i would have dumped it right there on thier step i was so mad. apparently they assummed that it was thier bin because thier bin is beige, and has wheels. now, if they would pay any attention at all to what they were doing, they would have realized that ALL our bins are matching except for a big bold number on each one that sais whose bin is whose. grrr! idiots! anyways, i am over it now. it is enough that i was right and they were wrong.

well, i have to make a to do list, and actually DO it. lol so much to dooo!!!!

have a good evening!

Archived