MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

chicken recipe

a recipe that i used to make a lot, but havent made much lately...its simple, a litttle sweet, but good.

get your chisken pieces..whatever shape size body part you want, coat the chicken in plain yogurt, then in crushed cornflakes(just not frosted! lol) however, last time i made this pat said that it was too sweet. perhgaps we could mix the yogurt with sour cream, a little seasoning salt, and a bit of lemon juice? maybe some cilantro? what do you think? maybe i will try this. i love inventing recipes! lol for a side dish i would make salad and rice. yum yum!

i'm hungry now.

i shall try them all! lol just not at once. lol

Just another chicken recipe.

I sometimes make Orange Chicken. Not because it has anything citrus in it, but for the color. Its made by mixing tomato soup and cream of mushroom soup and parmesan cheese salt and pepper. Put over mostly already cooked chicken breast and simmered. You can add other seasonings like Mrs Dash Table Blend just to spice it up. But the sauce is wonderful over eggnoodles or mashed potatoes. Its really quick and simple to make.

wow...that sounds odd, but in my expirience, a lot of odd sounding recipes are actually very good! i think i will try rhis one tonight.

Great chicken casserole

1 chicken cut up

Place in baking dish

2 cans of cream of whatever

2 cans water

broccoli crowns

box of stuffing mix

Sprinkle over top (dry mix, do not add water or liquid)

Bake 45 minutes at 350

When almost done sprinkle with cheese and bake until melted.

Quote:
Just another chicken recipe.

I sometimes make Orange Chicken. Not because it has anything citrus in it, but for the color. Its made by mixing tomato soup and cream of mushroom soup and parmesan cheese salt and pepper. Put over mostly already cooked chicken breast and simmered. You can add other seasonings like Mrs Dash Table Blend just to spice it up. But the sauce is wonderful over eggnoodles or mashed potatoes. Its really quick and simple to make.

i added a little prego sauce. i will tell you how it turns out, it is in the oven now.

Archived