MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday at last!

SueC

Good morning all!

I was not looking forward to today, better prioritise the ornament exchange first! Then I can sleep for a week and then .... well I am sure I will find plenty to do.

Have a great day!

Sue

Today is Roan's first birthday. Where has the year gone?

We're not really doing anything today...oldest DD has a game and DH has a fire meeting. Saturday we are having a little party.

Youngest DD is sick, so that kind of curtails much anything anyway.

OK, birthday boy is awake, ttyl

Mo7

Woke up to a beautiful weather change! It's below 60deg! Yippee! Also woke up to an earache (ouch), and whiney children, and other stuff.

Ah well, it is Fall in Texas, for at least a week! Then it'll be high summer again...

Today was icky, nasty, wet, cold and windy. Otherwise it was great.

Went to lunch today with DM, DF, Sis1, Sis3 and her DH for Sis3's b'day. Had a really good time (ate too much). DM and DF are also leaving first thing in the a.m. to head back to FL., so it was kind of a good-bye lunch, too.

DBF is still a bit grumpy-couldn't get on the roof today to finish putting in the woodstove cuz of the wind. Maybe tomarrow? Hope so, cuz he's been timing the furnace and it's kicking on every 7 1/2 minutes. GEESH!

Still have a whole list of things that I didn't get done Tue. and Wed.-maybe tomarrow?

Archived