MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It is definitely Saturday!

SueC

I was having a hard time figuring this post out until I realized it was you Sue. It's 5:55 pm on Friday here in Cali. The weather sounds really nice there. It's supposed to storm here tomorrow..but I'm looking forward to the rain. It's actually starting to get cold here at night too. Down in the 40's. Tomorrow will be lots of inside activities. Oh yeah, I do go over and clean my mom's apartment in the morning. Hope you have a nice WARM day!

Stacy

I actually woke up feeling rested for the first time in several days. I really need to try to get to bed earlier.

Today I'm making up pancakes and finishing up the food for the family who lost their dad. I wanted DH to be here to take it over with me cause he wants to go pay his respects anyway, but doesn't like doing such things alone.

Making up pancakes is an event for our family-I try to make over 100 so I can get some in the freezer. Usually takes quite awhile but everyone lends a hand however they can so it ends up being pretty fun.

Then I'm doing a ton of laundry! And that's about it for today.

Mo7

Mo7 you rock! i only have 2 kids and when i make extra to freeze, they see all the food and eat twice as much as they normally would! <--me. lol

Hi! I was talking to Pixie on the phone yesterday, and she told me off for not coming here as often...so here I am!

I am not feeling well today. It is not fun. I am at work when I'd rather be at home sleeping. The good thing about it is that since I'm working by myself today, few people are around to see me under the weather. We had a fire alarm today. We have them quite often, but they have never ammounted to anything yet. I walked down 11 flights of stairs, which is all the exercise I've had this week.

My mother's "friend" is visiting this weekend, and he's staying in our guest room. He is quite nice, which is good because DH was not very pleased that I agreed to have a stranger stay at our house.

There is not much really new in my life. I basically just work, feed the cat, and sleep. I guess the cat is the only new thing in my life. I can't remember if I have posted here since we got him. His name is Griffin, and he's 6 months old. He doesn't like sheep...or at least he rips bits out of my sheepskin rug, and attacks my wool socks. He's a little crazy. It has been a bit strange getting used to having this other living being in the house. He was a gift, and I've never had a pet before.

SueC - Congratulations for getting distinctions in your subjects! My husband will get a Bachelor of Accounting in April.

Mommyof7 - that is a lot of pancakes! But they are good after being frozen. If I actually liked pancakes, I might try to freeze some too!

~Jo

Archived