MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunday

mommafitz

Another beautiful day here. Unfortunately, DH and I have some kind of bug so we haven't been outside much or even accomplished much. We both are just weak. At least we aren't feeling real bad..just tired with some congestion and light coughing. We are both feeling better today though.

After 2 days of being in the house and looking out I am starting to get cabin fever! Maybe later today we will get out.

We are supposed to go with our son and his family to see the lights at the botanical garden tonight. We do this every year. They have over a mile of beautiful displays and the princesses just love it. Afterwards we go and get ice cream. It's kind of developing into a tradition.

I dread tomorrow. I have a pile of laundry that has built up. I HAVE to do it no later than tomorrow. We will be out of towels and clean undies soon!

I need to get up and at it soon. Christmas will be here before we know it.

Have a great day!

Good afternoon everyone. I got up and went to church this morning. I'm now cleaning house and doing laundry. My calendar for December is starting to fill up pretty quickly with work and church activities.

I have yet to do any decorating for Christmas yet. I need to find my Christmas things. I'm off work on Tuesday so I'll probably work on that then.

I hope everyone is having a great day.

Hello to all - it is my morning so must be finishing off your day!

I had sent an email off about a possible job, and got a reply yesterday (Sunday afternoon) saying that they hoped they could find something to suit me! Yea! So now it is wait and see, the company has 5 offices, 3 in NSW and 2 in Qld so maybe something will come of it. My first choice is a country town in northern New South Wales, it has reasonably priced real estate which is also an important factor for us. But I figure that it is also important to get a job in an office that is geared the direction I want to go.

I have done my 30 minutes of walk aerobics plus 30 minutes in the pool, so now the day is ready for a good start.

Take care

Sue

It's cold and rainy here today. Went to church this morning We are getting our tree a little later so am clearing out a spot in the living room. Have a great rest of the day!

Stacy

nothing but snow snow snow...it has been a blizzard for days now, driving is treacherous, and power is constantly flickering or going out entirelyi have to get up 15 minutes ealyier to get the car going and cleared off. i bought another extention cord for our block heater.

i should post this before our power flickers again, and i lose it all.

Archived