MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another CO Blizzard

Mt_Rider

MtRider-hope all is well this morning! I was out shopping and heard the news of the Denver airport closing over the radio. We're so thankful my mil flew out of the SLC airport instead of Denver's.

We're supposed to have a little snow here on Christmas Eve but if there is folks here say it'll be the first in many, many years. One gal said she hadn't seen snow for Christmas in 20 years.

I hope you're staying warm and toasty too! and safe, of course

MtRider - sure hope you are doing okay. Here in the Springs we are socked in pretty good. We went out yesterday morning to an Orthodontist appt - at 8:45 when we left home it was fine. Light snow, lots of wind. When we were heading home at 9:30 it was awful! Roads were already closed, white out conditions for the most part. I was so thankful to turn into my drive and get inside. Thankfully we have no where to be and can stay in near the fire today. More snow is coming though for Friday night

Bright Blessings That's the community we're all striving for. Reciprocal relationships. Everyone does what they can. His wife, the df who keep an eye on me all the time, was about to drive 40 min. yesterday to do a house cleaning job. God and I told her not to. Her low car would never have made those roads in that area. She'd have been stranded. Ya gotta all watch each others back. I hope all of you can find folks to watch your backs. Not folks where you definitely have to be watching your own backs.

It's still snowing but I gotta go shovel. I've got my breath back now. Keep safe y'all. Snowmom -- they say it's hitting up in your region next. Iowa folks, are you getting some of it today????

Ooops, dh just got the truck stuck half way up the driveway, despite the snowplowing last nite. Well we got 10 more inches in the nite.....

MtRider

Archived