MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Dear Anonymous

Amishway Homesteaders

Hello and Greetings,

I was online and looking around and there you were?

checked out who was online too and saw that you were checking out the sunporch, Humor me, and even was reading a post I just did? So you see we already know you are here and we welcome you with open arms.

but the sad part is I bet you have a few good things to say but being you are not a memeber (yet) we are all missing out on that? Now I will make you a deal !

join us (for free) soon and we will all post a warm welcome to you. Maybe even have a party?

So what do you think? we don't bite you know? well MOST of us don't anyway. I know you must have questions you need answers for? come on and post them and see if we can't help.

Remember nobody can see you as you type (well we hope not)and if you don't like it here there is a little button (X) at the top of you sceen that will make it all go away (logoff)

Hope to see you soon,

Michael

Are you sure you don't bite? (Just kidding)

I'll admit it, I've been lurking, but I AM a member. I have just been acquainting myself with how things work around here. Doncha know, the first post is always the hardest!

Nice forum, BTW.

Thanks, y'all. I haven't posted previously because I haven't really had anything positive or helpful to add to any of the posts. I've been learning a lot, though.

Still, I ought to check when I had my last tetanus shot... (Probably when I put up the divider fence in the pasture)

Archived