MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cold Sunday

mommafitz

We're having fried chicken, too.

We ended up with just a dusting of snow. Our high wll be 37 today, so I'll get some more laundry done. We got a LOT done yesterday, and I added another bag of goodies to my hospital stuff, including another PJ type outfit and more socks. There will be room for food and books in that bag as well.

DH let me sleep late today, cause he goes in late, so I slept till 8 LOL. He got Roan up and changed him and all that.

Baking bread sounds good, maybe I'll do that, too.

Mo7

Yummy! Fried chicken sounds so good. Too bad I'm on a lo carb diet.

It is cold here today too. It will be in the upper teens tonight. We will have to bring the cats and dog in. I am glad I have a basement so we can set them up in a "private suite".

DH is still working on putting drywall up. He has been finishing our basement. Tomorrow he hopes to start on putting accoustical ceiling in part of the basement. When he is done we will have another 1000 finished square feet. We will make a family/rec room out of it. It has a small kitchen and bathroom in it already since we lived in it for a year while we were building the house a few years back.

I've got comfort food going in my crockpot. I'm making stuffed cabbage rolls in tomato sauce. It sure smells good.

We aren't going anywhere today. It is windy and the princesses have slight fevers, so we can't go play with them. They are just coming off of some bug. DH and I have been lucky so far this year. He's only had a mild bronchitis once. This is good for him since he is a heavy smoker. He usually spends most of the winter sick with it.

Stay warm all!

I made cabbage rolls a week or so ago, they were very good. I'd never had them before.

Yesterday, I made Peanut Butter Criss Cross cookies. Today, I made Peanut Butter cake.

No, I'm not having a peanut butter craving, LOL. I told my husband I felt like baking this weekend and those were what he requested.

It's a beautiful sunny, though cool, day today.

I keep finding myself standing on the back porch, in the sun.

i had some cabbage rolls for lunch yesterday at minter garden centre.

Archived