MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

TGIF

Bookworm

Good morning, First time I've posted first in a long, long time!

Just had breakfast and coffee with dh with all the kids still in bed! eek Scary stuff! LOL!

Finished up my typing about an hour ago and have plans for lots of laundry and cleaning today. Have to finish up my secret sister package & get it mailed this weekend cheer

Not much else going on. Just enjoying the sunny days!

Take care and have a great weekend!

tGoodMorningpuppy.jpg Bookworm and everyone else who comes here today. smile

Well, I had to have another blood test as something came back the dr. didn't like. So, we have been to the clinic already and home again.

I'm not sure just what I will get done, but at least one load of clothesline ,only I will dry them in the dryer. I see the little icons are coming back a few at a time. smile Good work, and thed32ada7-1.gif for getting them in again. It all takes time, so will be waiting for the others. smile

It is snowing again today and our temp right now is 14 degrees and our high is to be 35, with a wind chill of 8 right now. Our SPRING3.gif kind of left for a while, but I know it will be back. smile

You all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifthnature-smiley-019.gif .

Amen to TGIF! I go back to work today...the kidlets probably ran the sub ragged....the weather is beautiful so I plan to keep them outside as much as possible...did some laundry and the beginnings of another raised bed...still don't have as much energy so maybe not 100% over the bug I had.

Have great day everyone!

Stacy

Beautiful 70ish sunny day here. I have finals next week, and a 5 page essay to finish for my portfolio. And lots of studying to do over the weekend. I want to go play outside! Oh well, at least I can keep the window open and enjoy the smell of SPRING! smile

Archived