MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Question for hardcore researchers

Homesteader

I'm moving to Scotland soon and don't know how much of my research papers I should take with me. We'll be there at least two years on assignment.

I don't want to leave all my stuff back in the USA, and don't have time to type everything into FTM before the plane takes off.

Should I take my box of genealogy stuff and continue working on it over in Europe. britflag

Wow Homey, what a chance in a lifetime. smile I have a feeling I would make copies of some of it at least and take them with. But, if you don't have time to make the copies, I'd sure take it with me.

We have taken my printer/scanner/copier with us if we go to Iowa or some other place where we might get information. smile

One of my nieces was over there for a short time a few years ago and she loved it there. She had gone with a group of other christian young people.

You take care of yourself and keep in touch when you can. smilethhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Since DH has a project soon after we arrive there, I'm taking my stuff. No sense getting bored. rofl

I also have to scan a few hundred slides and get them back to mom before I leave next month. eek

Thanks for all the advice. I get tired of making so many decisions by myself. thanks

Archived