MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

First Day of Spring!

Bookworm

Good morning! I'm sure Snowmom will be here shortly to add some beautiful Spring time pictures!

I just finished my typing work and enjoying my last cup of coffee for the day, gotta quit this habit too! My plans for the day include cleaning the fridge and scrubbing the kitchen sink (per Flylady's instructions!) and cleaning up the living room. Hoping for another pretty day so I can take the twins to the park.

I'm getting ready to buy a new purse just need to decide on a color, I usually buy brown or black and this time I think I'm going to go with a dark red color.

We're planning a trip to Idaho next month just to see some of it! We have some mini-vacations planned for the entire summer so should be quite busy.

I'm glad I've been able to get on Mrs S more often lately. Take the opportunity when everyone else is still sleeping grin

Well, hope you all enjoy some wonderful weather today! Talk to you soon,

GoodMorningsparklepinkhat.gif Bookworm and everyone else. SPRING3.gifHAPPYSPRING2.jpgBLUEBIRDANDBIBLEVERSE.gif

Now, what would you like for breakfast?? BREAKFAST1.jpgwaffle.jpgchocolatechippeacancoffeecake.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifhotchocolate2.jpgfruit3.jpg

How about those pictures. smile

The temp here right now is not really Spring like. It is 18 degrees and our high is to be only 35 today, and the wind chill is 4 degrees. So, not Spring like at all. frown

You know, I don't even carry my purse unless we are going out of town, I just carry my ID and I ususlly am with Old Pine, so he has the check book and I don't have to worry about paying for anything. smileclapsmilie

I know I will be doing another load of clothesline today, but using the dryer. Who knows what else I'll do. smile

Wow, you need to take a mini trip to MN and visit us. smilethhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

Minnie was wanting me to play ball with her so I had to do that for a few minutes before I could come on line this morning.

Well, you all take care and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifhavenicedaythhugdfrommetouanimals-2.gif

banana It's spring. It's a very rainy day here (what a shock in Washington!).

I have to clean up my kitchen today to can potatoes tomorrow. DH was complaining that they always go to waste, so I'll put a stop to that!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Oh...Snowmom I couldn't eat another bite! I'm tired today and I eat too much when I am tired! I've got to get ready to go to work and naturally don't feel like it. I know I'll feel better once I'm out the door.

I'm going to check the mail to see if I got my package yet? What a kid I can be sometimes! LOL

It's windy.....sunny and cloudy today....not a very Springy day that is for sure.

Well I'm rambling...yes that is also because I'm tired.

Blessings all...happy canning tomorrow Wiccad!~

Well I played cards this afternoon and I think I ate at least one of everthing you posted Snowmom. I was soooooooo bad BUT it was soooooooooo good!!!

Our weather was in the upper 50's with very little wind so the dogs and I walked our 3 miles after cards. The dog is so glad to have the water open so she can jump in the creek to swim out to a bottle I throw in. It's quite a game and I'm not sure she'd ever quit. Emerson is too small to go out in this faster water so he stays on the bank and encourages Laney. What a pair!

Hope you're all having a great evening!

Archived