MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday - Cloudy with storms in the offing...

Vic303

Today broke cloudy with storms forecast for the afternoon. Lots more Dr stuff to do today too, and more prepping to counter the backlash that is bound to occur from the VA Tech murders yesterday.

Good morning everyone. Sunny but cool here this morning...44 degrees. I think the highs are supposed to be in the 50's so not too warm but still it's finally spring!

Have a great day everyone! bighug

GoodMorningrainbow.gif everyone. smile

Good luck with the dr visits today, Vic. smile

welcomeinblue.gif to the top posters club too. smileclapsmilie

Dee, it is to be warmer here, the weather bug says we should have a high of 65 degrees today. Right now it is 33 so we are cooler now. smile The sun is coming out, earlier I didn't know if it was going to or not.

Anyone ready for breakfast???

We will start with ORANGEJUICE2.jpg today and add, best_hot_chocolate_01.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifOrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpgfruit3.jpg and BREAKFAST1.jpg today. smile

We spent some time at the hospital last night, my brother-in-law is in there with pneumonia, he is the husband of my sister who just passed away in Feb. We just don't know how long he will last now either. frown But, he has had so many strokes he can't talk and now he is not able to swallow much at all. frown He didn't even open his eyes while we were there last night. There were several people there when we got there and when we left. Some came and others left.

I'm not sure what I will get done today, but I know there is enough to do. I did get two loads of laundry done yesteray. smile

Well, you all take care and havenicedayHAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Rained and rained yesterday good thing I worked last night.

This morning we have blue skies and sun shining down on us and that makes me smile to the heavens! It is quite cold still this morning.

Snowmom, well wishes to your brother in law. Must be difficult to see him like that. (((hugs)))

Well everyone, have a super wonderful day!

Congrats to Vic!

So sorry to hear about your BIL, Snow. I am sure he must be so lonely without his wife.

It's a beautiful day today. DH and I spent alot of time doing lawn work.

Take care ya'll!

Archived