MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Cloudy Tuesday

Snowmom

GOODMORNINGLADIES.gif everyone. smile

Well, it is now 8:00 or there abouts. The temp here is 46º and our high for today is only going to be 65º today. The sun is not shining and there is a cloud cover, now if it would just give us some much needed rain.

For breakfast today I am bringing ORANGEJUICE2.jpgmilk2.jpgTEAINGLASSCUP.jpgCOFFEEBLUECUP.gifBREAKFAST1.jpgWAFFLES1.jpg and fruit3.jpg Oh, how about some OrangeButterCoffeeCake.jpg too. smile

I haven't been on the past couple days so need to do some reading.

Sunday we went to chuch and then came home had lunch and took naps. smile I got a call from our DS in TX., and then we went out to eat. After we came home I watched Survivor. By that time it was time for bed. smile

Monday, we did things around here, then went to Pizza Hut for lunch and to the library. We also went to Wal-Mart for a few and then home. After a nap, Old Pine went out for a while and worked on the greenhouse. I'm posting pictures in the Country forum. smile

You all take care now and HAVEANICEDAY8.gifth6dee1705-2.gif

Mornin' Snowie and everyone wave

Love your little ladies sitting on their couch Snowmom. Let's see, it looks like you, me and I can't recognize the other. Anyone want to fess up?

It's overcast and cool here today too. We had a thunderstorm last night and ended up with 1/2 inch of rain. My gardens are loving it.

Well, Mr. Perfect is about ready to crawl so DH and I are taking on the task of getting this house in shape today. We've not had little people crawling around for a LONG LONG time and YEOW, are we in for a change and a lot of work. The house can use a good cleaning so we'll get it all done at once.

You all have a good one! bighug

Hi every one

Dee - it isn't me on the couch. My mother said I failed in social graces as I would never drink tea (or coffee).

Ah well - still stuck at this computer on the assignment. I wish I could understand it, then I might finish it. frown

I will just keep waffling and hopefully I'll get as good a mark as the last one for this subject - I didn't understand what they wanted on it either but got 19/20.

Have a great day all and think of me, still working away for another couple of hours. Hopefully I will get to bed before 3am - I am just trying to get one mor section out of the way ...

Hi All! grin

Snowmom-I'm behind too-no way of catching up, so I just check different posts and hope I don't miss anything much. Have been busy all week-end and not enough time. Behind on here and housework-(GOTTA get them dishes done today frown ).

It's suppose to be in the 80's here today, thunderstorms this afternoon. Sounds like some may be severe, so filled up on water.

Let's see:

Saturday-went to Grandpa's for the day. FUN! Mom got him two new picnic tables, so it was interesting watching Dad and BIL and Uncle put them together. hehe After I got home DBF and I decided to try and do some crappie fishing. Got 11 bluegill and 5 nice perch. Zero on the crappie. frown DBF did run the motor onto shallow spots THREE times. rofl You'd think it's the end of the world or something-I have a hard time not laughing. wink

Got rid of them four chicks that had their heads picked-a friend took them. Moved 'Little Miss Broody Mama-Wanna-Be' to the pet carrier. She has nine eggs under her fluffy tush and seems very happy.

Sunday-moved the chick pen so that it's out of the yard-DBF is happier. Chicks have more room. It is now L-shaped. 4x12 each way. They will have to give up 4x4 of that when I section it off to put the hen in if she hatches any chicks. Planted two bushes. DBF got them from a friend of his. Not sure why, but the guy bought them and then for some reason didn't want them. Still in the planters with the tags on. shrug Kids came down for dinner. Grilled chicken. yumyum

Monday-Went fishing. Couldn't find any bluegills, kept 3 more nice perch. Rotatilled garden where I still need to plant-will probably work on that this next week.

Tuesday-TODAY-WE HAVE KITTIES! grin Almost forgot to check. Went out and opened the chicken coops and came back in and DBF asked if I checked the cat. Oops. (I've been checking every morning for like a week. sheesh) Went out and she's in her box with KITTIES! clap Must have took me too long, and here comes DBF-'She have 'em?' Me-'Yep-looks like there's about 12' grin DBF-' eek WHAT!?' Me-'hehe rofl Nooooo-there's only four. Two yellow, one gray and one black.' GOT HIM!

It's DS1's Birthday today-22. Gonna take him out for dinner tonight.

Still working on my WE pals package. May have to find a bigger box. grin

Hope everyone has a glorious day!

bighug2.gif and Kiss-On-Cheek.gif

crazy It is Tue., isn't it? Wow, the weekend was wild. Fri. aft, when we got home from shopping, we had company. Unexpected company. They left this morning. Then everyone came here for Mother's Day. Then 2 of DH trucking buddies showed up on Sat. aft., spent the weekend. Thank goodness for my stash of food! banana Only had to go to the store for 2 gal. of fresh milk. That was 14 people. I feel really good about my preps & the ability to feed, wash & bathe that many. I have spent the morning washing the windows..all those little hand prints!! DH left to have the truck worked on, and it is blessed quiet here. I'm gonna get a cup of coffee & a cookie and go out on the deck and watch hummingbirds!!! Have a great day...

Archived