MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HappyGirl has a Birthday today

Snowmom sneaks in to see if she can find that party machine. We have a Birthday in here today. Sorry, I didn't get in this morning, but just ran out of time.

Ok, here it is. Now, if I can just figure out some of these buttons and pull things. Wow, here we go, balloons of all colors being blown up.

Come on people, help me.

Today is HappyGirls Birthday.

Happy Birthday Happygirl! I've bought a big bucket full of spicy fruit punch warmed through to just the right temperature to keep the chill off. Hope you have a great day.

Snow, you're making a mess and I'm going to tell Cat it was you that messed up her party machine!!! All those colored balloons really are pretty though so I guess I won't tattle afterall.

I hope you have a wonderful day HappyGirl with many many more happy birthdays to come!

*OH, MY*!!!

**Cat watches in amazement as the party machine continues to pump out multicolored balloons, even as the entire porch is layered in tightly-packed balloons, spilling out occasionally and floating into the sky. The trees are covered in lightly-tangled balloons, just as if they had all sprouted bright, round flowers.**

Thank you all SO MUCH fo all the warm, wonderful birthday wishes! I had a great day. In the morning my DH made me rolls that we had with some of that good special coffee. Throughout the day he had cards for me, some that he had my DD color on and others from him. He went out in the afternoon and came home in time for supper...with a half dozen roses and a beautiful heart shapped Dairy Queen cake! We have yet to break into the cake since we were too full from our favorite supper...tostadas con chorizo (Mexican Sausage) with homemade salsa and homemade guacamole. We watched one of our favorite programs together, and then went to bed. I also got to talk with my family in Mexico. That was really nice. I read all of your notes to my DH, since to me it's as if though you have sent me cards. Again, thank you so much for helping to make my birthday so wonderful. And yes, it is the greatest yet! Love ya'll!