MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Another Birthday (Hint: 'meow')

Guest Guest

Happy, happy birthday for such a special person! I hope and trust your birthday is as great as you are! Thank you for being you!!! We love you!

I never found out what kind of stuff you like for your birthday, sorry! But here are some beautiful bouquets of the flowers you like the most to put around the porch. We want you to feel as special as you really are!

Rushing in with a huge bag of brightly colored baloons! Here you go Frannie! Can't have a Birthday without baloons! Where is Cat? Here kitty kitty.... I have something for you.....heeheehee (Hiding the cream puffs behind my back.) I hope you have a wonderful day!!

love,

windswept

Happpy Birthday , Cat

Eat extra cake today, you're allowed since calories don't count on birthdays..LOL

May you have many more!!!

p.s. I posted before and it didn't show up.

**Cat runs onto the Sunporch from the Kitchen...**

Hey, what up with the buUUUUU...

**Cat hits a slick spot on the floor from the bubbles, starts skidding towards Lois with her warm maple syrup, swings into her and bumps into windswept (creampuffs fly everywhere!), then slides into the teacart with the muffins and ends up with her behind pushing the vase over with the flowers, which tip over onto her head...**

bubbles?

**Debbielee skips over and tosses kitty kibble onto the maple syrup/creampuff/muffin/flower-covered Cat.**

(Besides, I'm still 25 *inside*!! LOL)