MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Wednesday morning!

Bookworm

Just wanted to say Hello! I haven't been around much lately, just too stinkin' busy but I pop in every once in a while to see what's going on and I do miss y'all! Hoping to get here more often now!

Enjoy your day and stay warm and well!

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg

Good to see you. smile

Today Old Pine is at work after 3 days off, one was because of the snow storm and the other 2 were his days off. smile

I wrote about the snow storms in the Sunporch, so won't do it again here. smile

I've been busy baking and such too. I have most of the gifts wrapped for our DS in TX and his family, but have a couple more to wrap and then need to get the ribbons on and find a box or 2 or three to send them in. smile

Of course then I have to get our DD's ready to ship too and Old Pine's brother and SIL in CA ready to go too. I wan't them all out of here by the 12th.

According to the Weather Bug, town has -7 right now, so not to warm. smile

Well, I'm out of here and going to feedme breakfast now. smile

HAVEAGREATDAY4.gifWEDNESDAY3.gifHUGS2-1.jpg

Good afternoon everyone. Nice to see you posting this morning Bookworm, be sure to check in when you can! bighug

We were so in hopes of getting rid of the ice on the ground before it got covered with snow but snowing and blowing is what it's doing today. frozen This is Iowa though , it's winter and we may just be in for a tough one.

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Archived