MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Moving has it's moments!

SueC

Just thought I should keep you all updated. We are nearly packed - today should finish most areas (Except the shed - definitely men's territory!) and tomorrow I have some ladies coming in to help finish the cleaning.

Saturday we head south for Christmas at my Mum and Dad's (no boxes banana ) We will stay there until closer to moving day (now the 7th) then DH comes home by bus to pack the truck and I will head further south west to our new home. That gives me one more day of relaxing before the unpacking!

The internet goes, but I can access it in Brissy till we actually move, then we will see what we will do.

So to all of you - Have a great holiday time and a Merry Christmas! Keep safe on the roads ...

You know what I mean!

hug.gif

Just wanted to give you a big hug before the great adventure of moving. You've got to be excited! Congrats again on the new home.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (just in case your a wee bit busy).

5.gif

clothesline & dusting & the house looks like a twister has been through! And I take my 5 minute breaks here to change the position my back is in! - Well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it!

5.gif

Oh Goodie, I remembered how to transfer smilies. So I just had to steal cookie's globe. It's neat! I love snowglobes and kalidescopes (sp).

ANYway, SueC... Wishing you a Merry Christmas and hope your time off from BOXES is wonderful. I DO like unpacking in the new place a whole lot better than packing up to leave. Such potential to look forward to.

wave See ya when you can get aboard the Net again.

MtRider [wouldn't you like some snow to help make this move cheerful? ]

Archived