MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Please excuse the finegrandmess I'm making in constructing the new forum...

PureCajunSunshine

There's stuff flung everywhere from the construction that went on while you innocents slept last nite...still a good bit left to build...sorry about all the weird threads appearing here and there.

They are temporary "dry run" threads. Pay them no mind, k? They will be all removed.

Good news! The Best of Mrs. Survival is gonna work like a beauty, we saw that in our dry run last nite.

later, taters...

P.S. Don't post on any threads belonging to the "Best of MrsSurvival" forum for a few days, until a green light is given here.

PCS!! You stayed up all night with that? I left the shout box at 3 AM Central... guess you must have crashed by now!! Good job with the new forum!

I promise that when the room is all done, it will be as easy as pie to use!

I appreciated ya'll letting me use you in the mad experiment.

I was SO desperate for any warm bodies to try out my wild idearrs on, that I mighta come across as a little...frantic?...determined? ...take charge/you do this/you do that...

Heh. Who was it that muttered the word "manic"? wazit you? Or Cookiejar?

Cookie said somthing about me being possessed, and something about throwing holy water on me....

I just knew my wild idea system would work but had to dry-run it with more than a few somebodies...to vote, to submit nomininations, etc.

Poor OldMaineBear...he stumbled in a little after midnite, I think. I shouted in the shout box that I needed more volunteers...bless him, Nett, you, Pogo, and all the others...

Originally Posted By: Mt_Rider
(((PCS)))) actually, it was fun! laugh

A bit manic.... laughkick

But FUN.......

And all for a good cause. rahrah

MtRider

-------

Originally Posted By: cookiejar
beatenup.gif

PCS is determined not to be defeated by a forum!

(Pssst! I still think there's a weeeee bit of possession going on here! priest.gif )

grin

oh yeah????

Do any of ya'll have any CLUE how eek it is to try to scare up a buncha clueless victims volunteers on a Friday nite, all via a crowded, overheated chat room (shout box), while limping on poky-slow dial-up internet connection, AND through an insane thread, AND try to walk everyone through a series of brand new ideas and steps through a strange concept/system that is totally unfamiliar to everyone...

gaaahhh! It was worse than trying to manage a litter of unruly 6-week old unhousebroken puppies.

wink 'tis funny when I think of it, now...but at the time, I sure was frantic (read: "manic", "possessed") 'cause I wanted, no, NEEDED for it to work just right, so that I could have a "dry-run" of demo threads in place, to create part of a visual of how my 'thread-mining' idea will work in the new forum.

Oh hey, it was all good. It worked great, and no puppypiddles to mop up either.

I hafta hand it to all ya'll, you win my admiration for your bravery, by allowing yourselves to be coerced, pushed and shoved, in the middle of the night, with no warning, into a thread called..."Experiment station. Caution! Mad scientists at work. Enter at your own risk."

Heh. All under the guise of a new forum called "The Best of MrsSurvival". signs136.gif

signs144.gif PureCajunSunshine... sunny.gif ...who had herself one good time!

thanks for your help in making it all work.

BTW, what ya'll saw was only part of the whole... banana

I am looking for fresh volunteers...any warm body will do... to give the brand-new forum "The Best of MrsSurvival" a trial run.

I am looking for a few volunteers just go into the new forum, called The Best of MrsSurvival, with this nice chocolate...

be good, now! chocobun

...and read 'How This Forum Works',and a few other threads up there at the top of the page. Please let me know how hard/easy the system is to understand and navigate around...

After another trial run or two, and more tweaking of the details, and finishing up the subforums, etc. The Best of MrsSurvival should be ready to 'go out in public' hopefully soon!!!

Archived