MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Joyful Sunday in Spring

mommafitz

Good Mornin' Ya'll! bouquet

I'm feelin' fine this mornin'. How about you? I woke up to the beautiful sound of birds singing and it has lifted my heart. I needed that. flowersmilie

The weather is to be partly cloudy with the high of 70 degrees today. Breaks my heart..........NOT!!!!!!! lame

DS1 has to work and I gotta take him in a few minutes. Both of his vehicles are broken. DS2 has a 2 hour softball practice this afternoon but I think I'm gonna let him drive so I can stay home. I have a very busy few weeks ahead of me and I'd like to do some things here at home today. I'm gonna open the windows and let this stinky place air out! star

I hope all of you have a blessed Sunday!!!!!

mommafitz

Good morning mammafitz and those to come!! Have some banana bread and coffee. I didn't make the bread but picked it up at church yard sale yesterday. As well as some nice dresses I can wear to church. Yippee!

Not sure what the weather here is going to be. I think spring is hiding! Last several week have been cold and rainy (flooding). Heard on the news last night MO counties with emergency declaration for the flooding have a months extension to file income tax. Need to check for sure as not done them yet! blush

Ya All have a great Sunday!!!

Good morning you two and everyone...

Rainy morning here. I would prefer the sun and warmer but we had a gorgeous day yesterday and I accomplished lots outside. Not everything, by any means, but it was nice hanging clothes out for the first time this season, etc.

We bought a backhoe with a loader yesterday. Got it part way home and the power steering pump went out. DH is hoping to get it fixed and home today. It's sitting in the driveway of a farmers field about 5 miles from here. Won't he be surprised if he drives by his place. smile

You all have a good Sunday! bighug

We will be doing the initial pick up and raking for the spring. It is sunny and will get into the 60s, so it should be fairly pleasant.

DD, the 2 yo is sick and has been for a week. We're trying to keep her happy as well, a near impossible task. She'll be seeing her doctor tomorrow!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

Debbie

GOODMORNING3-1.jpg to you all. smile

We had 60º just a couple days ago, but, look at what we woke up to this morning. smile

DCP_2909.jpg

Poor Minnie is up to her tummy in this stuff. We have about 8 inches of new white heavy wet snow. Birds had to be feed too.

DCP_2894-1.jpg

Just look at the fence, it is now mostly full of snow. frown

DCP_2896-1.jpg

Lost this branch off the tree too.

DCP_2903.jpgDCP_2895.jpg

These two I'm looking south and the trees are bending with the weight of the snow.

I thought we had slept the summer away. smilewink Ha Ha. smileLAUGH4.gif

Old Pine did make it out to work this morning though, so that is good. He took the van which he has been doing as it is a lot easier on gas than the pick up is.

HUGS3-2.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Oh Snowmom sometimes it seems winter will never end. We woke up to snow last Monday and I was depressed but it wasn't even close to the amount you got. Thank heavens it's April and won't shouldn't last long!!! bighug

GOODMORNINGBEARINBLUE.gif

Well, it snowed all day and probalby again all night, so this morning, we have another 10 inches of new snow, at least making it close to 20 or more inches of new snow.

Here is a new picture of the wheel and the other stand we feed the birds on, that I took this morning. Now, look back and see what it looked like yesterday when I took the picture. smile So, you can see we did get a lot more snow.

DCP_2913.jpg

The van is half way between the house and the road, there was just to much snow in the driveway and Old Pine and a neighbor shoveled some and the van just didn't want to do any more. Neither did the guys, that stuff is heavy. I did some scooping too. frown We had to go out last night again and scoop a path for Minnie too. So that was 3 paths yesterday for her and then this morning again.

I'm ready for the snow to be gone. Man, we had such a nice day last Wednesday and Thursday, then this stuff. But, we do need a lot more moisture so this is good for the ground. smile

I just have to remember, next month at this time, the hummingbirds should be back. smile

Old Pine just came in and said there is 20 1/2 inches out there in the open.

HAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gifHUGS3-2.gif

Archived