MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's so hard ...

Genoa

I too have buried two of my children. It's a painful hard road to walk. And it changes your, your whole life, in ways you can't even imagine. But I can promise you this, dear one, you can get thru this. You won't ever loose the grief and the pain of your loss, but somehow someway as time passes, you adjust to living with it and it's not quite as difficult as it is now.

It's been 4 years since I buried my last child and it's been 14 years since I buried my first. And my heart still aches for them both, but at the same time, I draw comfort knowing that one day I will be with them again.

May Our Father bring you comfort. May He fill your heart with peace. And may you always feel His arms holding you up.

Genoa,

I am so sorry for your loss...I have suffered much loss in my life and it is never easy. Praise God I haven't lost any of my children, but have came real close a few times. I lost my only brother 20 years ago and it still pains me, but time has made it easier but I still miss him something awful. But I see him all the time in my son and his. And he lives in my heart and still talk about him so therefore he still lives inside of me. His body is gone, but his spirit lives on. I know my dear it is hard, especially when so many things bring them to your remembrance. It's ok to shed a tear, it is ok to talk about them. So many tell you to let go ...I tell you to hang on to them, that way they live on through you.

My prayers are with you and may Jesus(Yahusua) comfort you with His love. grouphug2

i am soo sorry for your loss i have not loset any of our children but my father passed away six years ago and my grandma last year i still tear up thinking about them but i have no idea of the pain you are going through lossing a child praying for you i hope this makes sense

Archived