MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

500th Post

OldMaineBear

I enjoy reading your posts. I really like your signature

Don't pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you.

The Spartans do not inquire how many the enemy are, but where they are. ~ Agis II

No man can answer for his own valor or courage till he has been in danger. ~ Francois Duc de la Rochefoucauld

OMB I had congratulated you earlier but my post was removed. SO...congrats again. I am surprised that congrats could be construed as offensive, but I guess they can be, LOL!

500 posts is a big milestone and we are all looking forward to the next 500 so we can toss confetti for your 1000th. I've missed you around here lately,BTW. I always look for New Englanders on this place!

"Barbie" did it.

lol

Seriously, it must be a glitch somewhere because there is no record of your post being deleted, moved, etc etc etc...

Sorry for the problem.

Well, all moved in, computer is running, so I'll be around a bit more.

Between unpacking and wondering why I thought that latest discovery was one time considered valuable enough to pack, but now resides in the trash here.

I think "Stuff" procreates all in its own when you aren't looking. The storage space you knew you had just a "few things" is now stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey.

Archived