MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

finish getting well Stephanie!

DenimDaze

Stephanie!! If you're feeling under the weather, don't do anymore early morning kitchen cabinet projects! Take a rest. The work will wait. (yes, it WILL)

Hugs

Awwww! That's sooooo sweet! grouphug

Thanks friends! I'm on the mend, but I did get a bit carried away today. I don't do 'sick' very well. My poor family was trying to take up my slack. I never knew I did so much! laugh

I surely do appreciate you all thinking of me, you made me smile!

Thanks everyone! My chest is definitely less congested, and the last two days I've been up and moving. Unfortunately, the 'feeling bad' has got my blood sugar going bonkers. frown

I'm going to increase my insulin tonight and see if I can get that regulated. To help with bringing it down I went and walked on my treadmill tonight that dh set up in my bedroom. I couldn't go long, but I'm sure every little bit helps.

I'm definitely on the mend, I just kind of feel like my 'get up and go - got up and went! wink

(((Stephanie))) So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Glad to hear you are starting to feel better. Please take care, and go easy on yourself. I know you have plenty of hands to help with the load. What a great family, you have!

Archived