MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

You'd think I was pregnant

Lately, everything I eat, I want hot sauce on.

Specifically, buffalo wing sauce. The hotter the better.

And you'd be AMAZED how well it goes on almost anything.

Some of my favourites: omelettes and burritos. YUM. And yeah, if I wasn't forty and fixed, I'd wonder if I was pregnant... :blink:

Try a gallon or so of THIS!

Pasted%20Graphic%201%20TABASCO%20GALLON%20.jpg

http://countrystore.tabasco.com

Now, that's the elixir of life...

ah... that's for wimps. :happy0203: It rates only 30,000-50,000 on the scoville scale. Now, Tabasco HABANERO sauce rates 150,000-300,000, which is more like it. For interest's sake, pepper spray rates 2 - 5.3 million on the scale and pure capsaicin crystal is 16 million on the scale.

Ouch.

Can you buy it? Yes, you can! Click here for Blair's 16 Millions Reserve Crystals, which come complete with warnings and disclaimers that must be signed before purchase. I am personally not that crazy.

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

Wow, MM, you are really eating the hot stuff. I can't eat much spicy foods at all. Oldpine has to add 'Pace' to the chili and other things I make in order to have it hot enough for him.

Our #1 DS & his wife, who lives in TX has sent oldpine some hot stuff from down there, but, I'm not sure what store he got it from. Can't thing of the name of the hot sauces either right now.

You can find all kinds of pictures on the photobucket. There are a lot of them you have to skip over too. :(

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

Now I know I am in trouble...

I just had a burrito with buffalo wing sauce for breakfast.

I must be heading into menopause or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived