MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to our new skin

MountainMommy

I really like it. It is much more readable than the old old skin and a lot easier on these tired old eyes.

You are doing a wonderful job with the board (in case no one has mentioned it).

thank you so much :hug3:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...there is no logging out. It's part of the New World Order One World Government You Must Stay Logged In Forever Conspiracy.

:o So THAT'S what it is!!! jawsmiley.gif

Every time my lilDD logs me out and logs herself in, then out, and I try to get back, I have *all kinds* of trouble logging back in! I was beginning to think Darlene had banned me. snyting.gif

The site makes either one of us wait at least a half hour before we can log in again. ignoresmiley.gif

scratchhead.gif Maybe I'll have to have one computer dedicated just to Mrs S????

backingout.gif

puppyinwindowsnow.gif

I found the button at the bottom of the page and I am using the Sandstorm Blue Buttons right now, and I like this one. :)

THANKYOUTREEANDHOME.jpg so much, MM, you really did it up great. :) Now we have a choice of about 7 different skins. :) I love it. :):bighug2:

HUGS37.gifHAVEAGOODDAYWINTERGIRLANDSNOWMAN.gif

WOW, the ole homestead really changed :blink: That's what I get for being away so long. It really looks good and definitely is easy on the eyes. Wonderful job ladies.... Take care, Reb

Archived