MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Welcome to our new skin

MountainMommy

MM,

I'm fine with whatever color you choose. The burgundy was nice, not too bright of a red. This is a nice mellow page. I'm sure you'll be trying new things and this is a nice look.

Something new though, with this new skin, I've got more Mrs S than my screen will take. I've got to constantly scroll left and right to go back and forth. Since I've got a laptop, it's kind of irritating...but if I'm the only one, I'll deal with it. Usually, though, there's some sort of something to 'click' and have the webpage 'fit to screen'??? Do we have something like that?

Also, is there a way to view our own posts? Remember the old forum where there was a button under a member menu or the like, where we could click and review our own posts? I really found this helpful because sometimes I didn't have time to wade through all the forums to check on something specifc.

BTW, I LOVE the new chat. Very nice...you've done so much here! Thanks for all your hard work! :thumbs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MM,

I'm fine with whatever color you choose. The burgundy was nice, not too bright of a red. This is a nice mellow page. I'm sure you'll be trying new things and this is a nice look.

Something new though, with this new skin, I've got more Mrs S than my screen will take. I've got to constantly scroll left and right to go back and forth. Since I've got a laptop, it's kind of irritating...but if I'm the only one, I'll deal with it. Usually, though, there's some sort of something to 'click' and have the webpage 'fit to screen'??? Do we have something like that?

Also, is there a way to view our own posts? Remember the old forum where there was a button under a member menu or the like, where we could click and review our own posts? I really found this helpful because sometimes I didn't have time to wade through all the forums to check on something specifc.

BTW, I LOVE the new chat. Very nice...you've done so much here! Thanks for all your hard work! :thumbs:

Yes, to find your last posts, look for "my assistant", then click on "information", then on "my last 10 posts". You'll find your assistant really handy. It's got all kinds of cool stuff. You can toggle your skins, btw, to whichever skin works the best for you. Check out my "guide" post at the top of the sunporch for instructions :)

And thank you... and you are very welcome.

:thumbs: MountainMommy, that is awesome!!!!! So many choices!!!! How perfect...especially considering how so many of us love to redecorate from time to time. No getting bored here!

Who says you can't please everyone? Looks like you did!

Thanks for all you do.

you are most welcome. I think it's fun... and there's more to come :)

This "is totally awwsome!!!" said the little one on the tricycle, as the 'Incredibles' completed their mission. LOL

Every time I visit, I look forward with excitement to see what skin we have today. What's changed, what's new, it's great!

This one with the earth tones makes me want to go play in my garden. :whistling:

You are incredible MM.

:thumbs:

We are going to give this one a try and see if it fits for people as our "every day skin".

Your comments are welcome!

I like the blue and gold skin so I am keeping that one. Elegant. My favorite colors (blue and yellow), and I just like it.

BTW....I love the love letters one, I wish we had tried that at Valentines....could you please rewind and change that?

What? You can't rewind time? Well, I guess we'll just have to wait for next Valentine!! :wub:

As for me... I'm going to the glamourous burgundy and gold! Not only do I like the colors and the white typing background, I like the way the buttons are arranged...it's a comfortable fit for me!

Thanks for the option to pick our own, like I said earlier, I like decorating my own bedroom in my own style! :D

I love the sidebar!!! It is so much more user friendly. Colors don't really bother me that much although the Valentine pink made me feel like I was floating in a Pepto bottle. But the sidebar is excellent!!! Great job to all who are working on this.

Where is the Log Out?

With this skin, there is no logging out. It's part of the New World Order One World Government You Must Stay Logged In Forever Conspiracy.

Thanks Worm Guy. It's that little dinky tiny thingy next to my name. The one thing I didn't try.

oh.

never mind.

heheheh.

With this skin, there is no logging out. It's part of the New World Order One World Government You Must Stay Logged In Forever Conspiracy.

We almost were able to control the world.

Figures a worm would thwart our plans.

*sigh*

:0327:

We almost were able to control the world.

Figures a worm would thwart our plans.

*sigh*

:0327:

:motz_6:

I really like it. It is much more readable than the old old skin and a lot easier on these tired old eyes.

You are doing a wonderful job with the board (in case no one has mentioned it).

Archived