MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Post deleted by MountainMommy

lowlander

I'm going to try my best to be there, but, I'm supposed to be in Cinti. @ 7:30 tomorrow night. But, it's not set in concrete yet.

MountainMommy your so sweet!

------------------

suzzee3.jpg

Don't feel bad Momo, I couldn't find the 'chat' thing either, then MM let me know I had to log on so I have logged on and have not logged off. smile.gif

Thought I was blind for a while, but it just wasn't on until I logged on. smile.gif

Thanks for all the help, MM. smile.gif

Love ya all,

------------------

snowmom.jpg

Well guess who hurried home after her dentist appt......to find herself sitting allllllalone....talking to herself in the chat room.........

I finally checked MMs post again.....it's 10:00 [color:white] PM [color:green]

Goooooood thing nobody saw me there....i'd be turning all shades of [color:red]RED

[color:black]

blind and not observant debbie

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

[This message has been edited by debbielee (edited January 03, 2003).]

Well gals I was thinking of you all honoring Ed yesterday and saying prayers for Ed. Unfortunately we lost power from an ice storm and then the power stayed out during the snowstorm all day yesterday. I was looking forward to chatting with you all and want you to know that I was there with you in spirit. Hugs

------------------

reci.jpg

snoop2.gif

Yes, me too. frown.gif I'm sorry I couldn't make it...I had registered there earlier and everthing, but wasn't able to make it. How did it go? Can anyone tell me what happened? Thanks!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!