MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Survivalist Discussion TONIGHT

gulfcoastruth

Hannity will be on at 9pm tonight EST . I will watch and see what he comes up with. Foxnews reporters have been the only ones talking about EMP attacks I think, anyway, and and EMP could be the cause of the Lights Going Out.... ( and I don't like how things are shaping up so fast with NKorea either, on that type of thing! )

Aw shucks, I asked DH what channel I needed to record this on. He says honey we don't get Fox news. I guess I will have to watch it on the internet. Yes, EMP scary, finished reading One Second After last week and I have been thinking really hard about things. Thanks for the heads up on the show.

I hear ya OINK. ...but even the blond said she's now "at least going to get some water" because it got her thinking.

I was grateful that Sean said that he "sees wisdom in being stocked up for a month" and that he is "armed"

I also like how ALL the prepers (incuding Sean) said to the non-prepers, "don't come knocking on my door when SHTF, haha"

In other words..GET YOUR OWN STUFF!!

The more people who GET THEIR OWN STUFF, the safer we will all be.

Thanks CoM, we were preparing to watch it and our satellite card failed. No TV until the new card gets here. Actually, it has been nice not having it, I'm catching up on my reading.

Thanks for posting the link to the video - Hannity had a discussion about this on his radio show a couple of days ago too, but I couldn't pull the channel in clearly.

had never heard of that author (Neil Strauss) before...

I'd like to be an extremist (ie living in a remote area) ;) Wonder if I could talk hubby into getting one of those "stand-by" motorcycles...

Archived