MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Introducing the love of my life - mudhound72

farmgirlwannabe

My dh - mudhound72

I decided it was time for him to stop lurking while signed on under me, and get his own! After all, he knows quite a few of you already from me saying things like "Stephanie said this" and "Cat said that" and "Wait til you here what trip wrote".

This is the brave country boy that wandered into my city girl life and stole my heart. :wub: (Okay, enough mushy stuff)

He is a brilliant man, with so much knowledge in that brain of his. He fills in gaps in my planning and prepping thoughts, and comes up with "male perspective" scenarios and "what if's" that I wouldn't think about. He's also the one that willingly put up with me when I went on a 2 day tangent of repeatedly saying "WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TP" (we still don't have enough).This is also the man that said I planted too many cucumbers in my first garden this year! We'll see about that! Of course he rather enjoys the security and protection end of things, and anything with a motor and tires (the bigger the better) - he's a guy. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he will put his 2 cents in when he can now!

naw.. figured his wife got all the good stuff before she let him in here! though... I didn't check the basement for booze!

<holds up sign> will work for booze!

I am tired... no energy... am designing a toy box for my grandson... just a little snippet of a bag to take with him when he has to go visit and can't play.

I will see if my old camera still works and take photos... no time to rifle through pockets.. would rather have a drink!

Mudhound! what a cute name....wait, men don't really like that adjective...what I meant to say, what an abosolutely tough and manly name!! :D

Westie leave the poor man's booze alone and be sure to post pictures of the new project!

We are very glad to have you here Mudhound! We've really enjoyed getting to know Farmgirlwannabe! :welcome:

Excuse me for a minute... Here you go Westbrook, sit down in the shade of this tree...

Hamperbig807.jpgNow to the business at hand, welcome Mudhound! viannen_01.gifwelcomewagon.gif

Hay all :D

Just wanted to thank you all for letting me join in your wonderful family here. I have been lurking here for a bit under my wife farmgirlwanabe. She is my love of my life :wub: and it's amazing she can put up with me some days. Like the day I used the iron to seal up some bags and never cleaned it off so the next time she used it left a mass of plastic residue on the piece of clothing she was ironing :blush: lets just say I now have my own iron to do with what I want.

So far she has found my stash of chocolate, and knows about the left over death by chocolate cheese cake in the freezer with the other cheese cake from our wedding. She has yet to find my stash of Skittles which I am addicted to, and the bottle of Wild Turkey for emergency use. I am willing to share my stash with all of you just dont tell her.

Just some quick background, I was raised on a small farmette, we had a small flock of sheep, chickens, a steer and any other critter dad dragged home with him. We did canning, used wood as our main source of heat and had a blast growing up on the farm. I am a master at creative engineering and can build anything out of metal.

I will help out where I can and I'm sure I will learn stuff too.

Archived