MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lovely Thursday

Dee

Good morning everyone :wave:

It's a beautiful morning in my neck of the woods and I hope it is in yours too. The suns shining, the temperature is 72 and the windows are open.

I'm hoping to either defrost the freezer or clean the pantry. I'm not crazy about either job but both need doing. The pantry is the worst actually as there's so much stuff to sort, toss and rearrange in there. They're both jobs that really aren't bad once I get started....it's just that making up my mind.

I'm home for the day, which is nice and becoming unusual. I've gotten where I go way too much and need to stop.

Anyway, you all have a great day and let us know what's happening in your little corner of the world! :grouphug:

I had to come back and revise my post. Nope, not staying home today. Nope, not cleaning the pantry or defrosting the freezer.

Yep, DDIL in called and DGS is running a 101 temperature. Since they're planning on being gone this weekend she thought she should have him checked out and see what the doctor says.

I'm on my way across the street to babysit DGD....yep, best laid plans--- :24:

We are suppose to have an extreme heatwave over the next week...my electric bill has already been through the roof and this won't help. I am thinking I'll have the kids all sleep downstairs so I can't shut the AC off upstairs for a few days...they will complain but live.

Dh is getting his stuff ready for a mission trip to Sturgis next week. We are members of a motorcycle ministry and they have a booth up there that gives you a chance to win a new Harley if you'll listen to a 3 minute testimony as well as other things that they do. He has never been on a ride that long/far so I am a little worried already.

I need to clean out my freezers and pantry. I can't even get in the pantry and the freezers are so unorganized I don't know where anything is. I also need to go get paint to do both bathrooms and touch up the kitchen while DH is gone.

Dee....SO jealous of your weather and hoping all is fine with your grandbaby.

Blessings,

bb

Good Morning,

The clouds are building and the news said there was a possibility of rain. It swirls around us and we watch it rain in the distance.

Today, we are having our annual inspection, fun, fun, fun... not. The plans were to run errands, and like you said, Dee, "best laid plans---". I hope your DGS is OK.

blestmomof4, hope you are able to cool things down. We live in AC with the temps around here. Without it you couldn't survive very long.

Time for me to get back at it.

Have a great day everyone.

Eta: Inspection complete. :cele:

Good afternoon--I've had another sleepless night last night (was on here at 3AM). And have had a pressure canning day all day-hopefully over by 9PM. Everything has gone smoothly today and so far all have sealed. Yay!! Tomorrow I will attempt to organize BOBs. Weather is real nice here right now but supposed to get hot again starting Monday. Tomorrow 60% chance of rain! That's big for this area.

Have a peaceful evening everyone!

Archived