MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I miss you all!!!!

TurtleMama

Quick update!

We are moving to a rental home. Stupid phone company cut off my phone and internet much earlier than asked. I've been packing, taking care of the kids, missing my DH while he was traveling (of course, they made him go to Denver while we're MOVING), and going through Internet withdrawal! Grrrrrrrr Just wanted to let all of you know that I am thinking of you and I miss you all so much. God willing, once things settle down again, I'll be on to catch up. Everyone take care...God bless and I'll talk to you soon!! HUGS to all! :)

Love y'all!

Hey Ya'll!

Turtlemama, we moved over the weekend. We are pooped. It was hot and we worked up to 12 hours straight cleaning out, storing, and setting up. Our problem was that we had a regular work schedule and couldn't take off-just like your hubby. It was sooooooooo HOT!

There's all kinds of things I can't find. But I think we will be happy here........

I will visit more later.......

Take care of you and your family, turtlemama. That's what we mamas do best!

BUTTERFLIESSPARKLES.gif

Glad you let us know what is going on. :) Things will sort themselves out, in time. :) Everything takes time.

TurtleMama, sometimes those companies do as they want and not as they are asked. We have been waiting for almost a week for some power to be turned on at a different location and it still isn't on. :( That is a completely different story so won't go into it here. :)

Mommafitz, don't feel bad about not finding things. My kitchen is still like it was a year ago or about the same and there are so very many things I can't find and have no idea where they are. So much has been going on that Oldpine hasn't had time to work on the kitchen. :(

Just know that things take time, that is what everyone tells me about the kitchen. :(:)

I've been gone so much and have only been posting in the Spa and once in a while one or two other posts, along with the News Letters.

HAVEAGOODDAY-1.gifHUGS3.jpg

Archived