MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

A Wet and Windy Wednesday

out_of_the_ordinary

Hi all! It rained all day yesterday and the wind started last night. It was howling. Maybe the leaves I haven't raked will blow away. It looks like such a typical dreary November day outside.

Yesterday, the roofing materials arrived! I didn't know they were being delivered to my house. They are sitting in my next-door neighbor's yard and I think it has just made me more impatient to have the job done!!:tapfoot: I've been really hoping the roofers are done before rifle deer season starts (Monday after Thanksgiving) because we hang the deer off of the front porch to butcher. I picked "Evergreen" for the color. (It's a metal roof)

Our tv schedule has the Peanuts Thanksgiving special on tomorrow night at 8 on ABC. Anyone else going to watch Snoopy fight the lawn chair?

Good Morning Everyone!!!! I'm off to our annual Food Handlers class this morning then work this afternoon. I started a Zumba class yesterday. Lot of steps to learn but it's fun! Finally tomorrow I go groc. shopping and hope to stock up a little--space allowing. Actually starting tomorrow I have 8 days off in a row so plenty of time to play! Just no money.

Have a great day! I'll check about the Peanuts schedule.

last night we ha a bad storm come threw lots of wind , rain, thunder, and lightning caught me off gaurd. today not to bad out kind of warm tonight we have a cold front coming in

Sunny and 80 here today!

Yes it was, Miki, so, I opened up the windows and :dusting::clothesline:

MIL called, said she was "ready to come and stay with us for the holidays, any time I was ready to bring her back with me, Sunday would be fine." :eek3:

After 3 weeks of, "Don't bother coming down this month." "..I don't know if I will be able to come down this year. I have soo much to do on my schedule." Her Dr. said it would be a very good thing, therapeutic for her to get out of the house for a while.

I'm still in shock, I didn't expect her and my house is lived in, not maid clean.

:blink:

Archived