MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

November's Last Monday

Annarchy

Morning everyone,

(No, I am not even close to ready for Christmas.)

It is sunny and cool here. Yesterday's clouds dropped a spattering of rain and went away leaving us with clear skies today.

The only plans for the day are target practicing with MIL and friends this afternoon and hot wings for dinner.

((((Cat)))) I hope you tooth gets better soon, :pray: for you speedy recovery.

Hoping everyone has a great day.

:bouquet:

Not at all. I'm trying to move before Christimas, but that depends on being able to get a wall moved beforehand. So much coming up! Packing and moving boxes one carload at a time, getting gifts squared away, baking, decorating. . .:knary:

[OMG, we have new smilies, including one I've needed so much-->:banghead: <-------Yaaaaaay!]

Pretty cool here today also. 58 for a high, maybe. I'm working 11am to 7pm today so not doing much else. For cyber Monday, I ordered my vitacost order. Merry Christmas to me. I was on the phone with mom11 a few days ago looking at the black friday specials on walmart.com and she ordered my dehydrator for me before I could stop her! What a wonderful friend!!!!! Sneaky but wonderful!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day! Gotta go sling pizzas!

It may be the end of Nov. but the way the days are flying by it WILL be Christmas before we all know it.

We have the outside decked out for the Holiday (no lights) with evergreen boughs and Christmas flowers (red and fake). Put the 2 fence posts in the ground for the Christmas trees we get Dec. 26 for the birds by the feeders for the winter (ground not freeze yet).

Got the Christmas train layout set up yesterday and starting to clear off the cupboards in the main rooms for the Holiday displays we put up, mainly Lori Dept.56 houses and stuff and of cause the Nativity set.

Lots of craft shows and 'Holiday goings on' starting this weekend (Dec. 4) so we will be hitting them mostly just looking.

Shopping is done! As we mostly give gift/fruit baskets to family and friends and we only do stockings for each other.

Next weekend we are off to "The REAL Bedford Falls" for a Jimmy Stewart IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE Weekend!

Everything from the movie is going on and they are also doing something new this year: The 'reenactment' of the original radio show of' Merry Christmas George Bailey' from 1934(?) Live on stage and we got the first set of tickets before they even went on sale!

Archived