MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for July 4-July 10, 2011

Vic303

Total for last week was 13.74 !

DH & I have committed to trying to make this walking a lifestyle change. We have signed up for the Walk Across Texas program with TAMU. You log your miles daily, and when you hit 830, you have officially 'Walked across Texas". You can do it as a team, or as individual walkers. We chose the individual option. We are also planning on walking next year's Relay for Life cancer walk.

--Vic

so, Snowmom, count me in, for logging miles with y'all.

• 2 weeks later...

GOODMORNING4DOGS.gif

That is great Vic. :)

Now, if I can just get myself back in the program and get the posting done. :)

I made a post in the Sunporch telling where I have been and what I have been doing. :)

I think I can say I put in close to 20 miles during this week.

Thanks Vic for starting this thread. I don't have to this way. ;):):bighug2:

Anyone wanting to join in on this is sure welcome. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

Good for you Vic!

I wish stress counted for miles. Dh has been in the hospital twice the past month. He had part of his colon removed and then this past Monday he had a mild heart attack. I wish he could get over all these ailments he has been having the past 18 months!

Oh my... (((((((Momo)))))))

Keeping you in my prayers....

I've been bad, not keeping track of what I have been doing and not posting. Sorry.

We have been going free diving once a week in the river, which is running 1,200 - 1,700 cubic feet per second. About an hour of swimming, then, walking 3/4 of a mile back to the truck and sitting at the waters edge fishing and watching people float by.

Once a week I thoroughly clean house, taking about 4 - 5 hours to complete.

I honestly have no clue how many "miles" it makes. The main thing has been trying to cut back on the amount I eat and trying not to eat anything after 7pm. I'm only down 5 lbs. and can gain it back in one day if I fail and eat too much. :shakinghead:

Archived