MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Looking for patterns for adult diapers/covers

yarrow

Trying to cover all my bases.... so looking for patterns to make adult diapers and diaper covers.

If you can make infant diapers and covers... why not adults?

I have been buying diaper material and the pur? covering. I want to be able to make these diapers to insert towels to be extra absorbent. I have been collecting flannel sheets to make diapers as well.

So patterns? HELP

Trying to cover all my bases.... so looking for patterns to make adult diapers and diaper covers.

If you can make infant diapers and covers... why not adults?

I have been buying diaper material and the pur? covering. I want to be able to make these diapers to insert towels to be extra absorbent. I have been collecting flannel sheets to make diapers as well.

So patterns? HELP

Okay, this is weird... I'm in Wisconsin, too, and also looking for a pattern for adult diapers and covers...

Okay, this is weird... I'm in Wisconsin, too, and also looking for a pattern for adult diapers and covers...

Ok, being naughty here. Maybe it's the weather in Wisconsin?

I'll get my coat....

Well I'm not in Wisconsin but darn close to it and I was looking for an adult diaper pattern as well. Must be because we have the same weather!!! :grinning-smiley-044:

Thanks for the links.

:bighug2:

Well Wisconsin is a cool state.... and the weather has been pleasant lately.

I know they make adult diapers as I seen them on ebay... cloth ones. But I figured that I could make them cheaper.

Covers.... holey cow... are they expensive.

I wish I could figure a way to increase the size of patterns porportionally.

Thanks LindaLou for your help.

Paradox... glad to meet a fellow Wisconsinite.

Christy... you can forget your coat for a few days... to be warm later in the week. giggle

Archived