MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

CDC now calling U.S. households and demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program

CoM

CDC now calling U.S. households and demanding child immunization records as part of vaccine surveillance and tracking program

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control, which has been comprehensively exposed as a vaccine propaganda organization promoting the interests of drug companies, is now engaged in a household surveillance program that involves calling U.S. households and intimidating parents into producing child immunization records. As part of what it deems a National Immunization Survey (NIS), the CDC is sending letters to U.S. households, alerting them that they will be called by “NORC at the University of Chicago” and that households should “have your child’s immunization records handy when answering our questions."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033717_CDC_National_Immunization_Survey.html#ixzz1aljlV9MU

YES!!! This is true! We were getting phone calls from them NIGHT AND DAY because we would not give them our information. I'm not kidding, this went on for weeks. I asked over and over and over again to be taken off their list, and they repeatedly ignored my requests. :banghead:

It wasn't until I finally got REALLY mad and told them that the next time they called I would be contacting not only my laywer, but my Senator and Representative that they FINALLY stopped calling. Each time I asked to be taken off the list, they asked why, and reiterated that "this information will remain strictly private." My bootie! Each time I told them that I did not have to give them a reason, I was under no obligation to share my family's medical information with anyone, and TAKE US OFF YOUR LIST! Then they'd get snooty. One guy even hung up on me. :tapfoot:

Don't give these people information, and if they refuse to honor your wishes and continue harassing you, tell them in no uncertain terms that you will seek legal representation and contact your Senators and Representatives -- that will stop them in their tracks. Good luck if you have these crazy people badgering you!!! Stand up for yourselves and your privacy! :americanflag:

Yes it is true. I saw 'them' on the news, get in some guys face and they would not back down. The guy told them, on camera, that they were on his private property and if they didn't get off of his @(#*$&% porch he would knock them off. He looked like he would do it too. These people aren't just calling, they are showing up at peoples homes and won't leave.

I got these calls sometime back. I got two. My pat answer was that I don't give out that kind of information over the phone. The second call I started asking questions. Seems they didn't work for the CDC. They SAID that they were third party contractors to the CDC. Wouldn't tell me why they needed the information or why they called me.

Then they said that I could go to a website and check it out and tried to give me the website address. I told them that I would look it up on my own rather than a website that they had set up (they must really think I was dumb).

No more phone calls.

Wow....good job, ladies! This is the first I have heard of this! DH is a doc and I know he will be interested to hear about this. Believe me, we are getting our clinic out of government medicine completely by the end of this year....one of the main reasons is the absolute invasion of privacy that has been forced on us and that is getting worse! We might have differing views on vaccinations but it is still our right as a free people to decide what is best for our families! :cheer:

What I want to know is HOW did they get the names and numbers to call?

they called my daughters phone she hung up on them and a week later they called again and said that some how the phone call got disrupted she told them no it did not she hung up on them and not to call back they called on her cell phone, she don't even have kids. they can call me I don't answer my house phone.

oh, do call me ya fools. contracted folks eh? that would be one fun phone call for me to get. They must have been some lucky temp govt hires to make a program 'valid' for your tax dollars folks.

They are calling people that have no school age children in the household... ( or preschool age anyhow)....

Yea, I think the guy on the porch was right and those of you who chose to not answer are too. This is ridiculous but anyone who does answer just adds to their assumptions they can get away with it and thats more of a problem if we cannot nip it in the bud now.

More gov't controls being put in place. Did you notify your local sheriff? I would.

I get to the point where I just feel the noose is tightening faster and faster but LEO cannot just go in and clear up the occupy wall street stuff , that is gaining ground in all the wrong groups that want to take over but then stuff like this is going on.

I have begun to just do what I need to do to take care of me , and figure out exit plans depending on my own personal scenario, all of this stuff put together doesn't add up to sanity anymore and its getting worse.

I have to deal with enough systems already to get health care and gee, a bit of money to survive on , but even that I see as failing now. No one in charge seems to want to really work on things that need fixing and the solutions might be a bit tougher than we like but we could adjust but thats not happening and I only see things clicking in that are much much worse.

This is one more method being used by that force out there that wants to destroy what we cherish and value and there are dummies out there answering up so it gives credence to it, despite some of us knowing better.

We are reliving some bad history and its very uncomfortable to me, the more I see of it occurring.

So I am doing what I can and working on alternatives that are much healthier in many ways anyway so that maybe I will be able to make it somewhere rustically, because eventually it looks like we will have boots on the ground, sooner than we would like, too. But most people don't really have that option either. More things encroaching on our freedom to even think for ourselves, this being one example. I can let it make me shake in my own shoes or I can deal with what I know I can do for myself. I have made that unorthodox choice because I feel I have very little if any choice now. It is sad that we are coming to this so quickly and at all.

If they have your phone numbers and addresses, 'they' have a lot more now, whatever justification they think is handy. Its only a matter of time I feel before things get a lot worse.

Thanks for letting us know.

Archived