MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Last "man" standing?

I don't know about you being the last, I see Robie over here every now and then

I know old maine bear has been having health problems and has had an extended hospital stay--so I know that is where he is

Yeah....is Wormie OK? :wormie2:

What ever happened to UKguy?

And...Trip?

And....lesseee, we haven't heard much lately from Gunplumber

And....we see Ogre a bit from time to time

You're looking kinda solitary, Michael.

MtRider [...suddenly taking a look around...lots of ladies are missing too. But it is harvesting season... :lois: ]

I have noticed that some of the guys are gone too. I have tried to get DH to come on here but he likes his tech forums too much. Maybe I'll start bugging him again :)

I tend to only post when I know what I'm talking about. But I lurk and learn.

well, look who's posting all over the place today-

welcome back (if you went away)

and YES I know what you mean, there are a few that just like to see a post with their name on it.

Like times when I need a recipe and ASK only post IF you used the recipe and I come back and there are 4 replys where they googles recipes and posted them?

Heck I COULD DO THAT! BUT I didn't want 10 recipes form the internet where the stuff didn't work after all the time cutting, cooking, canning - ya know?

:AmishMichaelstraw:

I've got some stuff running and need to kill some time until it is done, so I'm surfing. I try to check out MS about once a week, but I've been really busy trying to keep my business profitable in lean times.

Archived