MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for 11/14-11/20

Vic303

WEll after the week prior's low of less than 5 mi, I guess I made up for it this week! 53.12mi, which puts me over half way across Texas, by miles walked! 465mi walked across Texas. DH will finish his 830miles across Texas tonight...he gets in more weekend long bike rides, so his equivalent miles are a lot higher than mine,. I did manage a 35mi ride yesterday, out in the chill & wee bit of precip. It got cold and windy on me, and I was wishing I had worn warmer cycling gear! It was 63 when I left, and 51 when I got back!

th_GOODMORNINGFALLCHAIR.jpg

You are doing so good. :) Wish I could say the same.

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

2.gif5.gif7.gif9.gif14.gif

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois:5.gif6.gif

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif4.gif

Here are my totals:

Walking

Riding bike

Stairs 3

Dishes 1 1/2

House Work 2

Laundry 1

Shopping 2

Other 6

Total.......... 15 1/2 miles.

Yes, I have to get busy and do more miles for sure.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGS2.jpgth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

Wow!! 53 miles!!! Awesome!!!

Even 15 is much more than I could accomplish, Snowmom.

Mine included, stripping bedding and washing & drying all the blankets, washing floors and walls, re-washing all the clothes that did not get clean in the 'new' washer fiasco and taking a 3/4 mile hike during our weekly shooting practice.

I'm guessing, I may have pushed 5 miles.

(Wanting to count my driving miles.... 1,000 in the last week... :faint3: )

Wow!! 53 miles!!! Awesome!!!

Even 15 is much more than I could accomplish, Snowmom.

Mine included, stripping bedding and washing & drying all the blankets, washing floors and walls, re-washing all the clothes that did not get clean in the 'new' washer fiasco and taking a 3/4 mile hike during our weekly shooting practice.

I'm guessing, I may have pushed 5 miles.

(Wanting to count my driving miles.... 1,000 in the last week... :faint3: )

You get to shoot weekly?? Wow! I wish we could arrange that...I haven't been shooting since Sept, and before that it was my birthday last year...

You get to shoot weekly?? Wow! I wish we could arrange that...I haven't been shooting since Sept, and before that it was my birthday last year...

Yes ma'am.

DH was a firearms instructor instructor, if that makes sense. He taught instructors for 25 years for the guberment. Needless to say, I HAD to learn. It would have looked real bad for his DW not to know how. Then, with the business, it would have looked worse for the owners' wife not to know how. So, that said, we go almost every week in the winter. I take time out from practicing and go for a walk, in the opposite direction, to 'shoot' with my camera. Shooting is usually a guy thing and I try to capture "Flowers for the Ladies".

(Note to self: Start posting them in 2nd Amendment. lol)

Archived