MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles for June 17 - July 7, 2012

Snowmom

GoodMorningsparklepinkhat.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

Sorry, once again, the smilies page is gone.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

I didn't get on the treadmill or the bike last week. So am in hopes to do at least one day yet this week. :)

Time sure goes so fast, I am about 3 weeks behind this time. Things happen and with the County Fair to get ready for, I just have been so out if it. So sorry about this.

The week of June 17 - 23 not sure what I did for miles, but am sure I got at least 10 miles in. The week of June 24-30 was a very busy week, I did get in 14 miles that week.

The week of July 1 - 7, this was last week, I got in another 16 miles. :)

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

haveagooddaywithflowers.gifHUGSMOUSEINSUGAR.gif

• 2 weeks later...

You did good Snowy.

I got weighed and I picked up a few pounds. I'm pretty sure it's from the Dr. changing my meds cuz that's the only thing that's changed. I am so frustrated but I need to take the meds.

I haven't been posting my miles here for a couple months. THis past 7 days, I have walked a 5K, jogged a mile, and ridden 20mi at my fastest speed yet (14.1mph), And this Saturday I am scheduled to ride the Tour de Paris (TX) on the 110K route.

Edited by Vic303

July 2nd, walked ten miles, 5 miles each way. My feet did not appreciate it. But the rest of me was actually pretty ok. Feet start burning on soles at 3 miles though so trying to find a solution, and if I need surgery as they may have some deep lumps in same spot, like my arms get peripherally. Have other foot issues too with pain levels. It was not fun... but I need to be able to walk distances so am trying to get the best hiking boots I can probably afford, and maybe another pair that are casual wear that will suffice when I can to help in general.... cheap shoes are not sufficient for me anymore.

really squelches aerobic walks when its like this for exercise purposes. I know it burned alot of calories too. The scale said so the next day! lol.

Edited by arby

Now that I have finished my gardening & canning/freezing, I am about to start working on a couple baby quilts that I have started awhile back. Don't have but about 9 weeks for the grandbaby's and another one is for a 3 year old my nephew & neice are adopting. They are in India now waiting on bringing their new son home with them. So since there isn't much working outside to do I do believe I will have to make myself get up and go for a walk a couple times during the day to help me get some excercise.

Went to the doctor last week when I got pretty worn down and he put me on some antibiotics and refilled all my meds. Lost 18 lbs since a year ago when I went for a dr visit. Was so proud of myself!

So, I hope I can make myself get up and do some walking, now that some of my energy has came back. Hope to be posting soon! Have a good day! :)

You are all doing so good.

I know that meds are not good when you are trying to drop pounds. I too, think some of my weight gained was when I started taking so many different meds. :(

It doesn't matter if you only walk a mile but, be sure to count those miles you put in when you are canning, washing laundry, and all that. :)

Snow