MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Miles walked for October 7 - 13, 2012

Snowmom

th_GOODMORNINGDOGONSWING.gif

Here are some things that count for miles.

These are as you can count them, 1 mile will = one mile.

Biking, swiming, walking, and such.

These will be counted as 1 hour = one mile

SHOPPINGCARTLITTLE.gifDANCING8.gif

:STAIRS: will be down and up 10 times = one mile

These two willl be 30 minutes = one mile

:lois: weights, jumping rope. :clothesline:

You will have to be the judge of these. We have been counting 1 hour as a mile, but, sometimes it isn't so. Therefore, I'm letting you be the judge of these. :)

:dusting:dishes.gif

Last week, October 7 -13, I am going to say with laundry, stairs, shopping, housework, dishes and all, I got in about 16 miles, I did walk on the treadmill and I biked one day last week. But, I need to do it at least 3 days a week. Not sure if I will this week as my sinuses are really bad this morning. Was nice these past 2 days and we were outside a lot trying to get some stuff done around here.

Ok, who will be NEXT2.gif ???

Who is going to join us? :) Anyone who wants to start exercising or walking or whatever, count your miles and add them up this week and post them next week when either Momo or I make the walking post. :)

th_FALLHUGS2.jpgth_HAVEANICEDAY8-1.gif

Excellent job, Snowmom. I enjoy seeing your miles go up. You and Momo inspire me to keep on trying.

I went back to last weeks thread to recall how many miles I did;

This week, shooting 1/2 mile, walked to the post office 1 mile, and strength training exercises, 1/2 mile so far.

Walked to the PO again. . house cleaning, 4 hours.

2 miles to the PO.

1/2 mile Monday

Strength training, 1 mile

:dishes::dusting::clothesline: "1 hour as a mile"; 4 miles

7 1/2 Miles!!!!! :cele:

th_FALLGOODMORNING1.gif

Annarchy, you are really doing so good. :)

I know I won't get so many miles this next week since I just am not feeling to well. This sinus is really getting to me. I spent a lot of the morning yesterday in bed, and we go out to lunch with a group of friends today, so won't be going down to walk today either. Just maybe I will feel up to it tomorrow. :)

Thanks so much, now you are inspiring me too. :):bighug2::bighug2::bighug2:

th_FALLHUGSBEAR.gifth_HAVEAGOODDAY1.gif

• 2 weeks later...

(((((((Snowmom)))))))) Hope you feel better soon.

Awwww, Momo, don't feel bad. You will get back into the swing, I have faith in you. Plus, I have slowed down, giving you a chance to catch up. :hug3:

Congratulations Andrea, a 4 mile walk!!! Fantastic! When I walk a continuous mile and it nearly knocks me on my duff for the day.

Last week, was a mess. I tried to do as much as possible, but with this pulled muscle (or scar tissue) in my tummy, I could not do a fraction of what I was doing. Even coughing hurt. :imoksmiley:

Then, I had to go to TX. That's 6 hours on the road one way doing nothing. MIL tries to keep me from doing anything, she says I am a tornado, won't sit still for 2 seconds. LOL. So, I sat and worked on basting pieces for the quilt I am working on. (No miles there.) I finally got away with trying to level out FIL's old garden and moving the sand around to the mulberry trees roots which were showing. 4 hours moving sand, maybe 2 miles. I took my time and did little shovel and wheelbarrow loads. -Deep knee bends - :happy0203: