MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Starting a New Topic so I can be a LEAF tooooo!

:008Laughing:    Well really, I'm testing Annarchy's theory on how this new doofy upgrade is ....er, grading us.  :rolleyes: 

MtRider   .....did I qualify to be a LEAF?   Sounds like we're back in Brownies, right.  [do Girl Scouts start with Brownies anymore?]

• Haha 4

:grinning-smiley-044:    

:shrug: 

[I only earned one badge in Brownies....but I still have it.  :lol:   Can ya understand why I have so much STUFF??] 

MtRider   :pc_coffee:

Edited by Mt_Rider
spelling - on = one
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wellll, I’m thinking because I come here, browse, click off, think about what to say, do stuff around the house, come back, browse…. maybe post… browse… click off…. that might be why my icon has changed….  I am always checking to make sure we are online… and see who has posted… especially when I’m working around the house…. I use it as an excuse to sit down for a moment…. I rarely log out, unless I clear my browsing history, but, I’m wondering if it is counting how many times my browser clicks off & on.  Still reading about it.  Need to get into the programming & find the place, to see when, where, why it does what it does.  :shakinghead:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Awesome !

Yeah!  You did good!  Keep up the good work!  I knew you could do it!

:happy0203:  <——- I can smile again, with teeth. :008Laughing:

oh, and I always make sure no spammers got through….  But, you all do such a great job stopping spam, especially when I crash, overnight.  :thumbs:

• Like 3

Not into all this stuff. I just log on, read and post. Guess I will have to get me a leaf in hopes it doesn't fall. Need to go back to post I was reading and start something about the EMP's I was going to do before Dh took so sick. I did find one small book on it but have moved so much stuff around, I need to go find it again.

• Like 1