MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

"Mary Did You Know?" - cover by Home Free

MERRCHRISTMAS!!!   MERRCHRISTMAS!!!   MERRCHRISTMAS!!! 

This is my Christmas gift to all of you at MrsS!

I am betting that this song is one of your favorite Christmas listening pleasures. I am also betting that you are going to LOVE this version more than any other you have ever heard -- except for the original by Mark Lowery! 

If you are not familiar with this group, Home Free is a "country" A-capella singing group. Once you hear this you will most likely want to hear more of their music. Before you click that "Play" button, make sure you have gone to the potty, that you have your drink and your snacks handy, and definitely have a box of tissues nearby. The rabbit hole is DEEP, and you will quickly wonder WHY you have never heard of them before.

Enjoy!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, TheCG said:

We have tickets to see them next weekend.

You will love it! I saw them several years ago and had an incredible time. Unfortunately it was before I got my hearing aids, so while I could still enjoy the music, I lost a lot of the value of being able to hear/understand their on stage banter.  I would love to be able to get to another concert and be able to soak it ALL in. Maybe. Someday. :blush:

15 hours ago, Midnightmom said:

You will love it! I saw them several years ago and had an incredible time. Unfortunately it was before I got my hearing aids, so while I could still enjoy the music, I lost a lot of the value of being able to hear/understand their on stage banter.  I would love to be able to get to another concert and be able to soak it ALL in. Maybe. Someday. :blush:

This will be my third time seeing them live. They're a blast!  :hapydancsmil:

Go to Youtube and search "Home Free Story Time with Tim".  Bits of the concerts where Tim was telling stories.

• Like 2