MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Kappy and Mary

Jeepers

Stay alert the next couple of days for hurricane Idalia. Looks like it changed its path a little bit. I'm not sure exactly where you are located but it looks like very heavy rain and wind is headed in your direction. All of your little babies will need to stay high and dry. :hug3:

That goes for everyone else, that I don't know about, who is in the path of these storms!  :pray:

• Like 2

Prayers to keep Kappy and Mary safe from this hurricane and anyone else that is in its path. 

Last I saw it was moving toward more toward the west. The Bay area will take less of the brunt of the storm. But will have flooding. Cedar Key is not looking good. Storm surge could be as high as 9ft. That is 2nd story. Clear Water affected also and that is where my DH's cousin lives. Also, Tallahassee and heading to Pan handle. It is going to be a lot of flooding out of this. As well as possible tornados. 

So Western Florida is where it is heading. From what the news is saying now. 

• Like 2

From what I heard both of these hurricanes might back track and hit Florida again from the Atlantic side. From what I can tell for where I am, it might just be heavy rain and wind but even with that the low laying areas can flood. I am still going to be prepared as hurricanes are not always predictable. 

I'm watching the hurricane in Florida now. It has already slammed Florida as a cat 4. There might be a 16 ft. storm surge. That is bad. I pray that Kappy and Mary will be ok as well as everyone in the area of this storm.