MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

SOLAR ECLIPSE Sat 10/14 - guard your eyes

Mt_Rider

Oh what a stellar idea. If my own ears weren't so sore from being jackhammered and power washed the other day I'd try that too.

I already have the equipment for such a major event right here in my room. Maybe I'll heal by then. Let us hope.  :24: 

• Haha 3

They do make sunglasses for horses. I saw it one time in Amish country up in Mifflin Co, PA. It was on one of the yellow buggy Amish horses over there. I tried to get a picture but it didn't turn out. It was like a big wrap around shield that went over the horses eyes. It looked funny but was a really good idea. It was winter time and the snow on the ground was blinding white. I imagine it really saved the horses eyes. I only saw that one time. I also see a lot of horses in the fields wearing a fringe like thing over their eye. It helps to keep the flies out of their eyes. I have a few pictures of that. 

• Like 2

Well I was on a horse today and.....we didn't notice ANY sign of solar eclipse.  I actually forgot all about it.....  {I want my brain back!}  :yar:

MtRider  ....who froze today on the horse.  Moon blocking our great CO solar rays! 

• Like 2