MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

32,000 Falling Dominoes to Brighten Your Day

Falling dominoes! Never a waste of time to watch!
But, it you only have 2 minutes to spare, click the vid and it will start at the falling of this starburst/flower petal(?).
It is well worth the 120 seconds of your life!!! 😁

• Like 2

Um....no vid visible to me, Midnight.  I love watching those but sheesh.  How can anyone devote TIME to do all that?  Hope they have a day job!

MtRider   ....hoping to see it

• Like 1

That was freakin' awesome. Domino Art indeed. Video worked for me. 

A couple of Christmas' ago I bought G-son some colored 'dominoes'. I think we made a curvy line about 3 feet long. That's it. But we were proud of it.  :grinning-smiley-044:  I'm going to have to show him this video. 

Odd how they made a different sound when falling to the left rather than falling to the right. 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Mt_Rider said:

Um....no vid visible to me, Midnight.  I love watching those but sheesh.  How can anyone devote TIME to do all that?  Hope they have a day job!

MtRider   ....hoping to see it

She has developed and sells dominoes specifically made for the purpose of toppling them. I don't think she's hurting for cash. :lol:

Edited by Midnightmom
  • Like 2

This is her job. And a very successful one. It's great to have a job that she loves. And to be so young. The box she held up in the first video looks like the one I bought for G-son if I remember correctly. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Littlesister said:

I love watching that.  I think it said it took 2 weeks to set that all up. But a lot of fun. 

It took her a little bit longer than that. :lol:

82 days of building later, I'm proud to present to you my new personal domino record with 32,000 dominoes!

• Like 3
On 3/8/2024 at 2:31 PM, Mt_Rider said:

:scratchhead:   I still have no link visible to me?  No small pic of the vid either.  Nada.  Nothing. 

Here's a before and after pic. I am also going to add the link so you can go see them fall. I hope it works for you.

Video link (if this still doesn't work, search this title on YT: NEW DOMINO RECORD + Most INSANE Spiral Ever! (32,000 Dominoes)

H5A.thumb.JPG.225ce399ac7fe734904a96f8e5401970.JPG

H5B.thumb.JPG.d2e8024153b0e36f4f6c769ba0762336.JPG

• Like 1

Thanks, Midnight!!!! The link worked.  I love watching these crazy things.  There was one that included the stairs to the basement of the house.  Colorful - these dominoes now, making the choices even more time consuming. 

MtRider  :happy0203:

• Like 1