MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Can't Help Braggin'!!

Guest Guest

A great big YAY DK!!!! Congratulations-you go girl!!!

cowdance.giffoodpyramid.jpg

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited July 30, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by Midnightmom (edited July 30, 2002).]

Wow!!! Dee, that is just sooooooo grrreeaattt. smile.gif Congrats are really in order. smile.gif

You have really done a great job. You have showed the rest of us that it can be done. smile.gif

Thank you so much for letting us know about yourself. (((((Dee)))))

Midnightmom, thanks for the pyramid.

We were gone all day yesterday, so didn't see this until now.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Guest Guest

You all are just GREAT ENCOURAGERS!!!

I ahve to be VERY CAREFUL now....my brain has a way of sabotageing my success. For example, In a few days, the scales will be saying 299 or less....and the tendency will be for me to think "how TERRIBLE it is, that it is SOOOOO HIGH, My, 299 is an awful weight to be, how can you feel good about that?!?!?" Sounds, crazy, doesn't it? I'm telling you this for two reasons 1)as preparation for myself cause I know that's what I'll do.....and 2) as a warning for others who are losing. I am striving to "NEVER FORGET" the horrors of 401 lbs, and always appreciating every lb. lost or maintained!!! I remind myself, I am not comparing myself to other people or to society standards....but to my own starting point and personal goals! I may need someone to cut and paste this message back to me someday though....cause it's a hard habit to break!! Once before, I got down to 268....and became so disheartened, that I was unable to march forward with losing...and ultimately regained it all!!! I am really trying to take precautions against that happening this time!

Thanks again for your support and praise! I'll keep you posted! Feel free to email me at knight@roava.net if you like. I don't always see all the posts on all the forums, and don't want to miss any questions or comments you gals might have! See Ya!

------------------

deeknight.jpg

Ya know Dee- I have the OPPOSITE problem-if I got that successful, I would think it time to relax a little and "reward" myself for being sooooooooooooooooo good and losing sooooooooooooooooo much. shocked.gif

Isn't it amazing how many differen ways we can invent to sabatoge our success??? confused.gif

Guest Guest

What a marvelous accomplishment Dee. I'm so happy for you and hope you can keep your brain on the right track. I know what you're saying as I've done the same thing over and over. I've never lost 100 lbs. but I've lost and gained so many times just because I get discouraged and say "what the heck" a few too many times. I'm trying again and let's hope we can both keep the right mindset!

------------------

dee.jpg