MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Where is everyone Located??

Guest Guest

Good question, some I do know and some I do not. I am in Ellensburg Washington, the exact middle of the state if you draw criss/cross lines across it. We are just east of the Cascade mountains and within 30 miles of here I can find just about any terrain that there is.

Guest Guest

In two places at once, right now. Living in Lockhart Texas (30 miles south of the capital city Austin) and in the process of moving to Buffalo Texas (3 hours east of Austin on Hwy 70 and 3 hours north of Houston on I-45).

Guest Guest
Quote:
Buffalo Texas (3 hours east of Austin on Hwy 70 and 3 hours north of Houston on I-45).

Naw, that isn't right. Buffalo is 3 hours east of Austin on Hwy 79, not hwy 70!
Guest Guest

Very pretty Northern Lower Michigan on a small homestead 14 miles from the nearest anything. Closest city is Gaylord. We are an hours drive from the mighty macanac bridge which connects Upper Michigan to Lower Michigan.

It is a very pretty area taken over mostly by tourisum and hard on the farmers/homesteaders. The winters are very hard, but the summers make it well worth it.

There are lakes every where, good fishing and hunting but the tourisum is taking it's tole on that also.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I too, live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest about 40 miles from the Canadian border. We are about six miles north of the small town of Sedro Woolley - an old logging town and we do so enjoy our place and space. "We" always tell everyone it rains all the time in the Pacific Northwest - unfortunately this year we are in the second year of a draught and it is hot, dry and uncomfortable when the webs in your fingers and toes dry out.